- “SrI VishNu sahasranAma” With the Bhashya of SrI ParASara BhaTTar – With Translation in English; A. Srinivasa Raghavan; Published by SrI VisishTadvaita Pracharini Sabha, 1983.
- “SrI VishNu sahasra nAmam – viLakka urai” – Based on the bhAshya of SrI Parasara Bhattar; V. V. Ramanujan, 1994.
- “SrI VishNu sahasra nAma stotram” – With explanation in Tamizh; S. V. Radhakrishna Sastri, 1986.
- “VishNu sahasra nAma stotram”, With vyAkhyAnam in samskRt by Sataydevo VasishTha and translation in Hindi; Published by Munsiram Sastri; 1986.
- “VishNu sahasra nAma with the Bhashya of SrI Samkaracarya”, Translated into English by R. Anantakrishna Sastry; The Adyar Library and Research Centre; 1980.
- “SrI VishNu sahasra nAma stotram” (along with the Commentary on it by SrI Adi Sankara Bhagavat Pada”; Compiler and Translator – T. S. Krishnamurthy; Karkotaka Vayalore Trust, 1995.
- “SrI VishNu sahasra nAma stotram – with an English Translation of SrI Sankara Bhagavatpada’s Commentary”; P. Sankaranarayanan; Published by Bharatiya Vidya Bhavan, 1996.
- “SrI VishNu sahasra nAma urai” based on SrI Parasara Bhattar’s vyAkhyAnam; SrI P. B. Annangaracharya, 1966.
- “Thousand Ways to the Transcendental VishNu sahasra nAma”; Swami Chinmayananda; Central Chinmaya Mission Trust; Reprinted 1983.
- “Kirita Bhashya on the VishNu sahasra nAma”; Krishna Datta Bharadvaj; Nag Publishers, 1998.
- “Sakala kArya siddhida SrI VishNu sahasra nAma stotram”; Srinivasachariar; The Little Flower Company, 1981.
- “SrI VishNu sahasra nAma BhAshyam” with Tamizh Commentary by M. V. Ramanujacharyar, and English Translation by V. N. Vedanta Desikan; SrI Visishtadvaita Research Center, 1997.
- “SrI VishNu sahasra nAma stotram” with the original Commentary of SrI Parasara Bhattar in samskRt, and Commentary in Hindi by Sivaprasad Trivedi; Chaukamba Vidyabhavan; 1996.
- The Dharma cakram, Monthly Periodical Published in tamizh by SrI Ramakrishna Tapovanam, Tirupparaitturai.
- Amarakosa, Edited by A. A. Ramanathan; The Adyar Library and Research Center, 1971.
- Viṣnu Sahasranāma with Bhashya of Sri Samkaracarya translated into English in the light of Sri Samkara’s Bhashya by R. Ananthkrishna Sastry, The Adyar Library and Research centre
- “Sri Vishnu Sahasranama” With Commentaries by Sri Sankaracarya and Sri Parasara Bhaṭṭa Translated by K.E. ParthaSarathy
- “Sri Vishnu Sahasranama – A
Study”, H.J. Achar, Sharada Press, Mangalore
- “Sri Vishnu Sahasranama with the Bhashya of Sri Parasara Bhattar, with Translation in English”, A. Srinivasa Raghavan, Sri Visishtadvaita Pracharini Sabha, Madras, 1983.
- “Sri Vishnu Sahasranama Stotram”, Keelathur Srinivasachariar, The Little Flower Co., Madras, Reprinted 1981.
- “Sri Vishnu Sahasranama Stotram”, C. V. Radhakrishna Sastri, C. Venkatarama Sastri Trust, 1986.
- “Sri Vishnu Sahasranama Stotram”, Annotated commentary by Sri Narasimhan Krshnamacari
- The Teaching of Viṣṇusahasranāma
Based on the teachings of
Swami Dayananda Saraswati
(With few Additions by Swamini Brahmaprajnananda)
- Thousand-ways-transcendental-vishnu-sahasranama by Swami Chinmayananda
- VISHNU SAHASRANAMAM: A KRIYA YOGI’S INTERPRETATION – Kotwa Markandeya Sastry
- Sri Vishnu Sahasranama: A Thousand ways of realizing the self – BHABANI SHANKAR ACHARYA